Based in Dallas + Melbourne
December 16, 2015
PC / Mac / Linux
Break Chance Memento (BCM) is the latest visual novel by Cyanide Tea. BCM is primarily a story about family bonds across time and involves time travel, tracking down a serial killer, and potential gay romance. Can Shuuki save the people he cares about by traveling through time? Whether or not he makes it through to a happy ending is completely up to the player's decisions.
Break Chance Memento is the visual novel project that brought Stephanie and Lorelei together as creators and started Cyanide Tea in 2011. Originally conceived as a small game meant to be a gift for Lorelei's friends, the game eventually grew far past that. BCM was painstakingly created and polished over four years and released in December of 2015.
- A compelling science fiction story about a dysfunctional family and the youngest child's quest to save not just their lives, but their relationship
- Over 6 hours of visual novel gameplay and exploring the city of Nagasaki, looking for mementos, and time traveling
- 8 different endings with 4 pursuable characters and lots of variation in the story based on the 70+ choices presented to the player
- 50+ unlockable CGs/images
- "Break Chance Memento is offering a pretty unique view of time travel that deserves not to be looked over [...]"
- JP, VNs Now
Request Press Copy
About Cyanide Tea
Cyanide Tea is an indie visual novel production team made up of Lorelei Nguyen and Stephanie Moss, two women on opposite sides of the globe united by their love for immersive story-telling.
More information on Cyanide Tea, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Break Chance Memento Credits
Artist, Graphic Designer
Amy Blackley, Chad Park, Danielle Dee, JaelDeHeist, Kristi, Mary Borsellino, Nekochan, NooseyGoosey, Reveris, Samantha P., SheerGlade, Teuthowenia
Trailer Music Composer
Trailer Music Engineer/Mastering
Lazcht & Dito Satrio
Nagasaki Map Art